Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Working For You
For over three decades, Attorney Joe Donohue has been representing victims in Boston and throughout New England. During that time period he has obtained tens of millions of dollars on behalf of his clients, helping them recover financially so that they can put their lives back together.
Throughout decades of practicing law attorney Donohue and his staff have treated clients with compassion, empathy and respect. He prides himself on being accessible to all of his clients, and is fully committed to handling your case from the beginning of the claim through trials and appeals. He has been consistently recognized any his peers and numerous legal organizations as among the best personal injury attorneys in New England, earning peer recognition as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer, National Top 100 Trial Lawyer, and Million Dollar Advocate. He also holds the highest professional and ethical ratings from Martindale Hubble, the nation’s oldest and most respected legal rating organization.
Attorney Joe Donohue has handled a wide range of personal injury cases in Boston and New England. Some of these cases involve car accidents, construction accidents, product liability cases, asbestos exposure, lead paint and much more.
Contact attorney Donohue for a free consultation with a recognized leader in Massachusetts personal injury litigation. He will provide a fair, objective and accurate assessment of your case. (617) 433-8488
Boston Injury Settlements
Maritime Case Studies
- $3.1 million was awarded to fisherman who sustained a spinal cord injury falling on to the deck during a storm at sea.
- A fisherman was awarded $560,000 after sustaining a serious leg injury while on a fishing vessel. A line snapped and broke, ensnaring his leg after breaking.
- $1.2 million was provided to a fisherman who was fishing on the banks of Georgia after suffering from a serious back injury.
Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
- $750,000 was provided to a young woman after she sustained back injuries due to being struck by a motor vehicle in her own driveway.
- $400,000 was given to a woman who sustained a soft tissue neck injury due to a motor vehicle accident.
- A 36 year old individual was awarded $6.1 million after suffering from a closed head injury and partial leg amputation after an operator of a bus he was a passenger in lost control and hit a guard rail.
- A settlement of $300,000 was reached between a motorcyclist passenger and a construction company after the passenger sustained a back injury as a result of an accident on the motorcycle. A dangerous construction worksite was the cause.
- An 18 year old male was provided with $750,000 after sustaining a spinal cord injury after diving into the shallow end of a swimming pool while intoxicated.
- A woman was awarded $300,000 after sustaining a back injury during a skiing outing when her bindings did not release after a fall.
- $999,000 was provided to a male who suffered from an electrical shock injury while he was plugging in a defective manufactured nightlight. The nightlight was manufactured in China.
- A minor child of a 26 year old male was awarded a settlement of $1.2 million after the father was killed while he worked at a brewery in New Hampshire.
- After a woman was involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident due to a defective accelerator in a motor vehicle driven by a fellow New Hampshire resident, the family of the female killed was given a $1 million settlement.
- $620,000 was awarded to a female passenger of a motor vehicle that was struck by an intoxicated individual who had been overserved at the Fendance Restaurant.
- The family of Floor Sander was given $1 million after Mr. Sander was fatally burned due to a defectively manufactured floor lacquer that resulted in a residential fire.
- A woman who suffered a nerve injury to her shoulder as a result of a negligently performed biopsy was awarded $500,000.
- An individual was given $200,000 after sustaining a stomach injury due to negligently performed surgery.
Municipal Liability/Civil Rights
- A $400,000 verdict was ruled against municipal police officers who initiated a high speed motor vehicle chase in a residential neighborhood that caused a motor vehicle accident where the plaintiff sustained serious injuries.
Landlord Liability/Lead Poisoning
- A child was awarded a $500,000 settlement after sustaining lead poisoning when residing in a rental property owned by the defendant, the landlord.
Job Site Accident
- An employee was awarded $2.3 million after sustaining a spinal injury when falling from a roof on a job site that was controlled by the defendant’s general contractor.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Questions You May Have
- Medical treatments
- Loss of Income
- Property loss
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
We serve injury clients in the following areas around Boston Massachusetts: Somerville MA, Bristol County, Fall River; Suffolk County, Boston, Jamaica Plain, Revere, Middlesex County, Cambridge, Framingham, Waltham, Plymouth County, Brockton, Plymouth, Norfolk County, Brookline, Quincy, Weymouth, Essex County, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lynn, Salem, Worcester County, Fitchburg, Leominster, Worcester, Lowell, Malden, Newton.